We listen to your goals and work closely with you to develop strategies specifically designed to achieve your financial goals.
Clients tell us that what they particularly value is having someone they can talk to when changes occur in their life, be they planned or unplanned.
Need a speaker at your next event? We can help. Learn more here.
You are unique, and your financial plan should reflect that.
So, at Guidance, you will work closely with a CFP qualified and experienced financial planner who will take the time to understand you and your circumstances.
As an approved Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) Professional Practice – you can have peace of mind knowing you’re getting the best advice based on the highest ethical and professional standards.
Areas where we may be able to assist you:
- Achieving Financial Autonomy – gaining choices in life.
- Retirement planning – answering questions like – when can I retire? How long will my super last? Can I afford to retire? How should I best use the superannuation system to set me up in retirement?
- Pre-retirement wealth creation – how can I get my home loan cleared more quickly? What should I do with some money I have received in an inheritance? We’ve paid off our home loan and now have some savings capacity, what should we do?
- Personal insurance – Income Protection and life insurance can be extremely important elements of a financial plan, particularly for those with young children and/or significant debt. As the saying goes, “hope for the best, but plan for the worst”.
- Self Managed Super (SMSF) – want to take more control of how your superannuation savings are invested? We can help you set up, invest, and manage your SMSF.
- Ethical investment – keen to ensure your investment dollars are making a positive contribution to our world? We can create tailored solutions for your super or non-super savings to align with you specific concerns.
The first step is to arrange an initial, no-obligation consultation where we will discuss your financial objectives and ascertain whether we are able to help. Book now or give us a call on (03) 9870 6544. If you are outside of metropolitan Melbourne, simply let us know and we will arrange a web video conference via Zoom.
Guidance is a corporate authorised representative of Spout Financial Pty Ltd, AFSL 495546. Sprout Financial is 100% owned by financial planners, with no equity stake held by product manufacturers. We fell this is extremely important so that you can have confidence that the advice you receive is in your best interests.
Paul’s expert commentary has been featured in:
Paul was also in the top 3 for Certified Financial Planner of the Year in the recent Financial Planning Association awards.
Paul Benson is a Certified Financial Planner with the Financial Planning Association of Australia, and a Self Managed Super Fund Specialist with the Self Managed Super Fund Association.
As the proud owner of Guidance, Paul prides himself on building relationships with clients to ensure all financial goals are met. Guidance currently manages around $90 million in investments for our clients, providing bespoke and highly personalised financial planning strategies.
We have a SPAA accredited SMSF Specialist Adviser, who can provide you with expert advice on establishing and maintaining your SMSF. Shares, Property or Installment Warrants – we can help develop a strategy that fits your unique needs.
Tristan De Carro has been in the financial services industry for over seven years and has spent the last three years within the Guidance team.
Tristan’s role involves conducting research on products and keeping abreast of legislative changes and regulations within the industry. This enables him to use specialist software to develop strategies and forecasts for clients, which are then formalised in a Statement of Advice to ensure that their financial goals are met.